Please keep the following in mind when submitting your best poems to:
ZingarapoetATgmailDOTcom (Change AT to @ and DOT to . )
- Reading period for Zingara Poetry Picks for the last quarter of 2017 (October-December) and the first quarter of 2018 (January-March) is OPEN until August 31, 2017.
- There are no fees to submit.
- The title of your poem(s) should appear in the email subject line. Poems should be attached as unprotected word documents and mailed to:
- The body of the email can include a brief cover letter and a professional biography of 50 words or fewer written in the third person.
- Attach a word document with no more than three poems of 40 or fewer lines
- Only one submission at a time (please wait to hear back before submitting more poems).
- Simultaneous submissions are fine, but please let Zingra Poet know immediately if submitted wor k is accepted elsewhere.
- Published poets receive bragging rights and the chance to share their work with a diverse and ever-growing audience.
- Poets who are published on Zingara Poetry Pick should wait 12 months before submitting again.
- Submissions which do not follow these guidelines will be disregarded.
- If accepted work is later published elsewhere, please acknowledge that the piece first appeared on Zingara Poetry Review.