Saturday, December 7, 2013

Call for Submissions and Poetry Competition: I-70 Review

The I-70 Review, a hard copy publication, is now accepting submissions of poetry, and short fiction or nonfiction until January 31, 2014 for its 2014 issue. Please check our website, and we hope that you will send us a submission. We hope you'll also consider entering the Gary Gildner Poetry Contest.

Pass the word around. Invite others to submit. Deadline is Jan 31, 2014. Send submissions to:

i70reviewATgmailDOTcom (Change AT to @ and DOT to .)

In addition, I-70 Review announces the annual Gary Gildner Poetry Award. $500 plus publication. $15 reading fee includes publication consideration. Submit up to three poems, no more than 40 lines each, and check payable to I-70 Review.

Deadline: January 31. Include name and address on cover letter only. Must include SASE for response. Send 3 copies of each poem to:

Gary Gildner Poetry Award
I-70 Review
913 Joseph Dr.
Lawrence, KS 66049

No comments: