UNMANNED PRESS SEEKS STORYTELLING: SHORT OF THE MONTH
Each month Unmanned Press publishes an original short work of literary
fiction by an emerging and/or underserved writer that exhibits literary
skill, sharpness, and originality. Selected writers are awarded $250,
electronic publication, and an author interview. At the end of the
series, an anthology will be published. If you think your storytelling
is up to snuff, please follow our guidelines with care.
• All submissions must go through Submittable
• Cover letter (please include your full name, address, telephone number, and email)
• All submissions must be previously unpublished
• Please only query us with one submission at a time
• We suggest a $3 reading nod (100% optional)
We encourage you to visit our website to get to know us better prior to submitting.