Style & theme are open. This year we will not be reading blind. We also now have a fee free submission option.
Please adhere to the following guidelines. We look forward to reading your work. Best of luck!
- Reading period open from April 15th - June 15th (2016)
- Simultaneous submissions accepted and encouraged but please notify us immediately if your work is accepted for publication elsewhere. We will be the first to congratulate you!
- 15-25 pages of poetry (or thereabouts, just try to keep it close)
- Table of contents & acknowledgments (if needed)
- 12 pt Times New Roman (or similar font)
- We will not be reading blind this year so no need to stress over identifying info
- If you would like a copy of one of our chaps (please see more info below) be sure to include a US mailing address on your title page/cover sheet
Visit our website for complete info.