Each submission must:
- Be available for exclusive publication in Vol. 22, No. 2 of SIR. Simultaneous submissions are acceptable, but if the entry is published/accepted by another publication while under consideration, the author must promptly notify SIR in writing to withdraw the entry.
- Include an entry fee of $20 ($5 for each additional entry submitted). This non-refundable fee includes a year's subscription to SIR. Make check or money order payable to Southern Indiana Review. Please do not send cash.
- List the author’s name, street address, email address (if applicable), phone number, and title of submission on a cover page.
- List only the title of submission on each page thereafter.
- Be fewer than 35 typed pages (12-point font) per each individual submission.
Be addressed to:
Southern Indiana Review, Thomas A. Wilhelmus Award
University of Southern Indiana
8600 University Boulevard
Evansville, IN, 47712
- Be postmarked or electronically uploaded by June 1, 2015.
- Include SAS postcard for receipt acknowledgement and/or SASE for contest results. All manuscripts will be recycled. Results will be posted on the SIR web site.
Current and former students and employees of the University of Southern Indiana are not eligible for the Award.