SWITCHBACK is accepting submissions for issue 15 until August 31, 2011. SWITCHBACK is an online journal publishing two issues per year featuring fiction, nonfiction, poetry, and art. Additionally, SWITCHBACK publishes reviews and interviews on a monthly basis. Previous issues have featured work by such writers as David Vann, Paul A. Toth, Ben Loory, Jane Nakagawa, Aaron Shurin, and Maureen Alsop.
• We accept poetry, fiction, nonfiction, critical essays, and art
• We DO NOT accept unsolicited interviews or reviews
• Only previously unpublished works
• We accept simultaneous submissions but please notify us immediately of acceptance elsewhere
• Visual art submissions are accepted on an ongoing basis.
• Contributors to our previous two issues (thirteen and fourteen) will not be considered
The fifteenth issue will be published in Spring 2012. Visit our website for more information.
SWITCHBACK is a publication of the Master of Fine Arts in Writing Program of the University of San Francisco.