Saturday, February 18, 2023

RED FLAG WARNING: WRITING SCAMS

1,454,498 Red Flag Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

This is a very long article but well worth the read. Due to its length, I have posted the link to the Substack for Lit Mag News where the scams are discussed in great detail. Many thanks to Becky Tuch for her thorough research and reporting.

Like many bloggers and newsletter groups, I do my best to vet the information I share here, but occasionally, something slips through. Please read Becky's article linked below. Her discoveries are alarming and disturbing. If you have had negative experiences with any of the people and/or markets below, I'm sure she'd love to hear from you.

Thanks.

Note: The link is via my email because I subscribe to her Substack. 

Showcase Magazine, Ephemera, C & R Press, Steel Toe Books, Fjords Review, PANK Magazine, American Poetry Journal...oh my?

https://litmagnews.substack.com/p/showcase-magazine-ephemera-c-and?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=165591&post_id=103352663&isFreemail=true&utm_medium=email

No comments: