$2000 Masters Review Winter Short Story Award + Agency Review
Because of the popularity of our Short Story Award this summer and because the agents we work with were eager to see more, we are hosting a winter award. The winning story will be awarded $2000 and publication online. Second and third place stories will be awarded publication and $200 and $100 respectively. All winners and honorable mentions will receive agency review by: Amy Williams of The Williams Agency, Victoria Marini from Irene Goodman, and Laura Biagi from Jean V. Naggar Literary Agency, Inc.
Please see our website for more information on how to submit.
Full details include:
- Winner receives $2000, review by the agencies above, and publication
- Second and third place prizes ($200, $100, and publication, and agency review)
- Stories under 7000 words
- Simultaneous and multiple submissions allowed
- Emerging writers only (We are interested in offering a larger platform to new writers. Self-published writers and writers with story collections and novels with a small
circulation are welcome to submit.)
- International submissions allowed
- $20 entry fee
- Deadline: January 15, 2017
- Please no identifying information on your story
- All stories are considered for publication