Looking for a career in the fast-paced industry of literary magazines? Come intern with us!
We need interns to handle all sorts of fun projects.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
* A wealth of knowledge pertaining to the lit mag world
* Literary contacts that will help you on your creative journeys
* Insight into how to maintain and sustain an online literary magazine
* Experience with marketing and networking
* References, letters of recommendation, writing advice, career counseling, undying gratitude
WHO YOU ARE:
* In college, in an MFA program, not in college, not in an MFA program
* Young, old, somewhere in between
* Responsible, reliable, diligent, self-motivated, resourceful, courteous
* Eager to get involved in literary stuff
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
* Email telling us: 1) your background, 2) your interests, 3) why you want this position.
* Three references, along with the references' relationship to you
(teacher, colleague, etc.) and references' contact information
Contact Becky at:
(Change AT to @ and DOT to . )