- Grand Prize of $1000 and publication in StoryQuarterly 46
- First Runner-up: $300 and publication in SQ Online
- Second Runner-up: $200 and publication in SQ Online
- The contest is open to short stories of 8,000 words or less. No flash fiction, novel excerpts, previously published work or memoirs.
- Initial screening of entries will be blind. All contest entries will be sent by the editors to the contest judge with the authors' names expunged.
- Cover letters are not required
- The contest fee is non-refundable. Should your contest submission be accepted elsewhere, the entry fee cannot be refunded.
- Multiple submissions are acceptable as long as each is accompanied by the contest fee.
- Check the website and your email for results of the contest in late 2012 or early 2013.
Submit Work Now
Contest judge to be announced.
$18 contest fee includes subscription to StoryQuarterly 46, to be published in the late Fall, 2012.Last day to submit contest entries is October 1, 2012.