Call for entries for the 9th Annual Writer's Digest Short Short Story Competition
1. The competition is open to mss. of 1500 words or fewer. Type the word count on the first page of your entry, along with your name, street address, daytime phone number, and email address.
2. Entry fee: $12.00 per manuscript
3. All entries must be in English. They should be type-written, double-spaced, and printed on one side of the paper. Manuscripts must be stapled. Manuscripts will not be returned.
4. Postmark Deadline: December 1, 2008
5. Enclose a self-addressed, stamped postcard if you want to be notified of your manuscript's receipt.
For more information and the online entry form, please go to: