Monday, December 28, 2015

Call for Submissions on Theme of "Gold": Fire Tetrahedron: Journal of Poetry & Art

Fire Tetrahedron: Journal of Poetry & Art is now accepting poetry, translations, artwork, and photography submissions for our Fall 2016 issue, a special issue focused on the theme of "gold."

Think about gold's history both as a metal and as a cultural object for people around the world. Humans have manipulated and forged it for millennia. At its heart, gold typifies the focus of Fire Tetrahedron: nature & culture twisting, shaping, & changing each other. Keep in mind, too, that creative license is encouraged, as with any theme. Even tenuous connections to “gold” may fit well in this issue. 

Submission guidelines. 

Check out our FB page.

Find us on Twitter: @FireTetrahedron

The submission deadline for the Fall 2016 issue is March 1st, 2016. Contributors receive one print or electronic copy of the issue in which their work appears.

We are excited to read and view your work!

1 comment:

David Alan Binder said...

Hello, I am David Alan Binder

I love interviewing authors of published book(s); if you are an author of a published book, then drop me a line and let’s talk.

My website is located at the following place; since it is a Google site it is completely NOT malicious. I choose them for that reason.

https://sites.google.com/site/dalanbinder

I look forward to hearing from you.

Here is a sample author interview I recently posted to my website:
https://sites.google.com/site/dalanbinder/blog/0685-215post-interviewwithgillesbeaupre

My blog features articles to help writers and interviews of authors, plus I have a tab of poetry (don't we all, LOL), and some T-shirts ideas text that combined with someone’s graphic could be awesome.

Let's talk.
David Alan Binder